Thursday, June 24, 2010

Splash!



On Thursday, we ventured to listen to my brother-in-laws band rock out. We had a blast! They are so good. The kids got to ride on some carnival rides. Man, I loved doing that as a child. Now, I don't think my stomach could handle carnie rides. Josie ate a huge Hawaiian Shaved Ice (AKA. Snow Cone). Let me just tell you I had a bite and it was the nastiest one that I have ever had. But as I say, she is a garbage disposal and will eat almost anything all the time. We ended up staying until about 11:15 PM. It was way passed her bedtime, but she was having to much fun and so were we to stop the hopp'n party. She danced the night away. Before we left, she said "Mom I have to wear a pretty dress to dance in. I have to spin!" So, she picked out her own attire for the evening.


Jason rocking it out on the drums.


















I think she is danced out here!

No comments: