Ogdan is getting more and more like a little man each and every day. He talks in his own language like crazy. If only I could understand him. He has turned into the worlds largest 3 month old flirt. Any girl that talks to him, he turns on the charm and gets them to swoon over him. What a heart breaker he is going to become when he gets older I have a feeling.
He is constantly got his eye on his bad influence...his big sister. If she is talking, he is always looking in her direction. Which in my book usually spells TROUBLE! Overall, he is a great baby. I have to say better than Josie, which is hard to beat because Josie was really good.
Here he is talking up a storm to me. I think he was telling me to quit taking his picture.
1 comment:
He is the cutest when he gets going talking and smiling!
Love the new look!
Post a Comment