Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Make Over!
After having two wonderful children, I thought the blog needed a little make-over. Josie thought so also. You know the kind of make-over everyone likes to do every now and again. Perhaps, some of you go on a weight loss frenzy, or get a new hair style, wardrobe, or even make-up. I mean even houses get them with fleshly coats of paint, new carpet, in our case a new garage. Well, here I am talking about the blog, it needed a little updating and a face-lift. With two children, I thought the blocks were the perfect touch to a growing family with young children. Comment to this post and let me know if you like it or not. Just like anyone getting a new pair of pants, we look in the mirror and then ask a friend "does this make my butt look big?" So, let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We like it. What will it look like in another 3 (4?) years? You do a great job Jenny
Post a Comment