Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Explosion!!!

BOOM!!!! An explosion happened here at our house. It is not the kind of explosion ou are more than likely thinking of. So, if you are a person with a light stomach, perhaps this post is not for you.

We all know that babies like to eat, sleep, and POOP! Well, mostly poop. Well, my children have the pooping thing down to an art. Gross, I know. For instance, today Ogdan let out three major explosions in a total of 2 hours. Come on now little man. Some children have eruptions so bad their entire outfit needs changed. Well, I think Ogdan beat all of them. I thought perhaps we would need to throw the entire outfit away, but do to my excellent laundering skills (which are not that good) I was able to salvage the damage. Yeah!

Ok, so if you are not 100% following me. I put Ogdan down for his nap like normal. He had been sleeping very well and I could not take it anymore. His nap was lasting around 4 hours. So, in I went to wake him. I try to wake him from his naps during the day so he sleeps at night. And I discovered why he was resting so peacefully. He was napping on his tummy (I know)and was cold out. The back of his jammies showed evidence of a major blow out. Poor little guy. However, when I picked him up it was not just all over on his back, but on his tummy also. Talk about explosion this could have been considered to be a natural disaster. Lets just say the rest of the day he was a very happy baby.

You be the judge...Natural disaster or not?!


I know that most of you more than likely could not believe that I actually took a picture of this, but words could no way express the magnitude of this explosion without seeing a photo or two.

No comments: