Can you tell he was not that excited to head to the doctor's office.
We ventured to see the doctor for Ogdan's 4-month check-up. Our little man is growing like a weed. He is getting so big so fast. I can not believe he is already this old. Where has the time gone?
He has already by far passed where Josie was at this stage in her life. He is:
Head - 41.6 cm - 29%-tile (grew around 2 cm in 2 months)
Height - 25 1/4 inches - 58%-tile (Grew just shy of 3 inches in 2 months)
Weight - 14 pounds 14 ounces - 45%-tile (he gained about 4 pounds in 2 months)(he has a thing about double digits I think. Last time, he weighed 10 10 and this time it is 14 14. Weird!)
I know what a little moose my big guy is becoming. He was such a big guy for the doctor. I could hardly hold on to him he was so squirmy and excited to see the doctor. I really love our Ped and by the looks of it Ogdan did too.
He had to get a total of 3 shots and one oral medication. Yuck! I will be calling the doctor though come next week because where one of his shots was is hard. He does not like you to touch it. It feels painful when you feel the lump. I hope everything is ok and they just say something about it being given in the muscle that is why it is hard. When they gave him the shots he was not a happy camper. He had fallen asleep while waiting for the nurse to come and administer the shots, so she ended up waking him up from his little snooze which did not make him happy and then stuck him. He cried real tears and then wanted to cuddle with his Mommy. After a few minutes, he was back to his old happy self again. What a brave and strong little guy he is.
He did very well all day. He was a little sleepy, but not crabby or anything like that. We did not have to even give him Tylenol. Wow! That is just great!
Shot #1
Shot #2 and #3
Poor little man shots in both legs
Real Men sport band aids
No comments:
Post a Comment