Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Debbie


Happy Birthday!


Today, is Grandma Debbie's Birthday! YEAH! I will not state her age, due to the fact that she may kill me if I post it on the blog for all of you to see how old she actually is. Yesterday, we surprised her with a little surprise birthday party due to Brent having to work nights and all. She was a little surprised. Josie was jumping up and down in the living room when she saw that she was home and could not run fast enough to the door to greet her with at BIG SURPRISE! We enjoyed pizza and ice cream cake, which for some reason Josie did not like the pizza. It was Monical's, so come on who does not like Monical's? I guess Josie. She loves pizza and in her words "piz." She kept stating that it was awkie and would not touch it. However, when the ice cream cake rolled around she thought it was yummy. Imagine that!?




No comments: