Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can't Forget Presley


Presley was there on Monday, don't worry I didn't forget about here. I do not know why I did not get a photo off all three of the kids together, but I did get this adorable one of Presley by herself just chilling. Poor thing with her rashes. Hopefully, they will go away soon.

1 comment:

Mark and Amy . . . said...

Jennifer - Was just reading the blog and wanted to share this information with you, but more so Jamie . . .Presley's skin looks a lot like Charlie's when he was a baby. Aveeno Advanced Care Moisturizing Cream. It has a blue lid and isn't in the lotion aisle. I can always find it at Walmart in the aisle with bandaids and healing creams. The stuff is expensive, but has been a blessing on Charlie's skin. It seems like we tried everything on Charlie when he was a baby, but that was the only thing that ever worked. Maybe it might help Presley too?!? Worth knowing about anyway, huh?!?