Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
What Next?
Tonight, I got a call from Grandma Debbie who was watching the kids while Brent worked and I went out with my sisters for my youngest sisters birthday traditions of dinner and pedi's. Josie was not feeling well. She took a 2 hour nap they said and was complaining that her tummy hurt. She napped until about 8:30 PM. It always hurts her. It is like her escape goat for doing things she does not want to do. When I picked her up, I could tell she was not feeling up to parr. She did have a small fever 100.4. She cried on the way home that her tummy hurt and she wanted her jammies and go to bed.I got her all ready for bed with a little Tylenol to help her sleep. I told her to go get a book while I got Ogdan ready for bed and then we would read the book. Usually this is ok with her, but not tonight. She goes "No Mommy! I go to bed first please." Man, that is not something I hear very often, so she much not be feeling well. Please pray for us that all is well before we depart for vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment