Thursday, July 1, 2010

Falling Apart

Today, I ventured to the doctor's office again. However, this time it was not for my kidney stones, but for my incredibly painful neck problems. All this week, I have had bad pains in my neck and they continue to get worse, so to the doctor's I went. On Monday, after leaving the lab for my stones my neck started to hurt. I did nothing to injure it, but man oh man does it kill.

I waited over an hour to see the doctor, but finally got in only to see the nurse practitioner. I have actually never seen the doctor only his nurse. I gave her the scoop on what was going on. Tylenol, etc does not even touch the pain and sleeping at night is non-existent since I can not lay down in a position that does not hurt. She looked at it and said "you have a mess." She gave me muscle relaxers and told me what to take for the pain and referred me to a chiropractor. She said she does not do that often, but in my case if I do not see one for my neck it is not going to get any better. Great! I am just falling apart this summer. Heaven, help me! First, kidney stones (3) and now this...what is next?!

Tomorrow, I see the chiropractor so hopefully I will feel better this weekend.

No comments: