As most of you know, Josie LOVES her baby doll. She can not take a nap or go to bed at night without it. Ever since this Spring when she was sick and we let her sleep with it now she has to have it. In fact, her baby doll does a lot of things with her. We have kind of been working on the whole potty training thing, but as of vacation time I did not push it very much. However, starting tomorrow we are going full steam ahead with the training. Anyway, while on vacation she was holding her baby and going "potty, baby potty" this was right after Brent had went tot he bathroom and she cheered for him. How cute! Anyways, we were soaking up the free cable and off went Josie with the baby doll into the bathroom. Next thing, I could hear her start to cheer, jiggle the toilet handle trying to flush it and out she came minus the baby. I asked her where the baby was and she responded "akie, bath." I went into the bathroom thinking I would find her baby in the toilet however it was not there. She had first placed it in the toilet and got its butt wet and then placed it in the shower and closed the curtain to take a bath. What a journey that baby had on vacation. Good thing Mommy was smart to bring 2 babies on vacation, because that one stayed akie until we got home.
This cracked Brent and I up to no end.
No comments:
Post a Comment