Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"JoJo No Bite!"

There is always a time in a parents life that our children do things that make us upset and embarrassed. Josie did just that on Monday, July 6th when Cousin Jacob was over playing for the afternoon. They were having a blast together. They were both a little sleepy, but still enjoying each others company.

It all started when Josie wanted to go cook. So, of course Jacob wanted to cook. They both went into Josie's playhouse and started to whip up a yummy treat. A few minutes later Jacob came out of the house stating "Jenny, I cook." Which only meant that Josie was hogging the stove and was not allowing Jacob to join in on the cuisine. I replied "Jacob you can cook tell Josie to share. Josie you have to share with Jacob, you both can cook." He went back into the house and told he exactly what I said. "JoJo share. I cook." A few minutes past, and then out came Jacob crying with tears rolling down his red upset face holding out his arm at me. I said, "Oh Jacob, what's wrong honey?" He replied back "JoJo bite. JoJo no bite. Owie." She bit him a good one. You could see all of her teeth on his arm. I felt horrible.

Josie got into trouble and had to sit in Time Out. She did not like that much seeing Jacob play with all of her toys and she just had to sit there and watch. She knew I was not a happy camper and either was Jacob. She cried for most of the time in Time Out. Jacob kept telling her "No bite. JoJo no bite. Owie." When her Time Out was over I said do you have something to tell Jacob. She told him that she was sorry and gave him a hug and a kiss.

For the last few days, when she gets really tired the biting comes out. Not something that I enjoy or like one bit. She bit me and Brent both, but not intentionally. She was just being crazy and got us.

Jacob shows everyone his battle wound. And will even tell you the story of what happened to him. I just hope that Josie learned her lesson and keeps her little teeth to herself.

Here are some photos of Jacob's battle wound from Josie defeating her kitchen spot.




What a nasty bite to the arm. Sorry Jacob!

No comments: