She just looks to funny in them.
Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Do You Hear Something??!!
We borrowed some safety headphones from Uncle Bryant for my sister to use on Jacob at the air show and Josie got a hold of them. She thought they were fun to play with. Brent and I would trick her and when she put them on we would mouth words without actually saying them to make her feel like she could not hear us. She thought it was hilarious and would laugh uncontrollably. I told Brent we had to give them back and fast before she learned or got into the "Did you say something??? I can't hear you" stage.
She just looks to funny in them.



She just looks to funny in them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment