I know it has been a few days since I have posted, but things here have been pretty busy and lets just say crazy. On Friday, Jacob spent the day with Josie and I. We had a blast. We went for a mile walk, baked PaPa a birthday cake, and played with all of Josie's toys.
We went on our walk and when we got back home Jacob was asleep, however Josie was wide awake. I was able to finally get Josie to fall asleep. I was so relieved to have both children asleep so I thought. When I walked into the living room much to my surprise Jacob was now awake. That is my luck. So, Jacob and I enjoyed some lunch while Josie slept. He ate more for lunch than I did. That little pig. I gave him an entire peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some Graduates veggie chips and he ate that like it was just a snack. What a growing boy. After a while, I told him that there was no way he could still be hungry and let him out of the high chair to play. He was kind of upset with me for a little bit, but he got over it fast. By the time we were done enjoying lunch, Josie was awake again and ready to play. So much for Jacob's typical 2 - 2 hour naps like Jamie says he takes.
Jacob helped me make Papa's birthday cake. He had fun.
Lets just say those two fought off naps all day and really gave me a workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment