Thursday, March 27, 2008

Boring Week

(I love my Mommy's kisses!)

It has been almost a week since I have posted, I am so sorry. There has been really nothing new happening in our house this past week. Brent is back to school 2 days a week and we have swim lessons 2 days a week, so we are pretty busy during the evening hours.

Swim lessons are going very well. Josie has learned how to blow bubbles, well kind of. Lets just put it this way she tries. She will put her mouth in the water and even her nose at times and tries to make bubbles. It is so cute! She swim and goes underwater with no problems. When she come up out of the water she does not cry or anything. She actually likes it.

It was such a yucky day outside today with all the rain that Josie and I just snuggled up under our blanket in the rocking chair and cuddled all afternoon. It was thundering and lightning so bad that each time the thunder would crack she would jump. It was so funny!

Tomorrow, Josie has her first official play date with Josiah and she is so excited. I told her what our plans were for tomorrow and she could not stop talking about it all day. We will let you all know how that goes.

No comments: