Josie had her first official play date this afternoon with someone other than her beloved cousin. Today, we ventured over to play with Josiah. He is only about a month old, so there was not a whole lot of playing going on, but Josie still loved being around him. I wanted to get some photos of this joyous occasion, however I did not get the chance. When we first arrived, we ate our lunch so that it would not get cold while the little ones played. By the time we were done, Josie and Josiah were sleepy. She fell asleep first and then by the time she woke up he was asleep. Which ultimately meant no photos. Darn! I will have to make sure we take the photos first next time. We are playing on having these play dates often, so don't worry there will be photos believe me.
The photo above was taken the other night after Josie got out of her beloved bath time. She is so silly!
No comments:
Post a Comment