What do you get a 52 year old male that has everything that he needs and if he wants something just simply goes shopping and buys it himself? Tough one, huh. That is what we pondered on before my father's birthday. However, I think we came up with the perfect gift. For his birthday all of us kids went and had our photos taken by Moments Captured by Rachel. That was his gift, family photos. He loved it! He liked his gift so much that he started to cry, which in turn made all of us cry. He said it was the best present he could have received. We were so glad that he loved the gift. Here are a few of our birthday photos for him. 



1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment