The time has come to start getting back into the swing of things and I am not liking any of it. As most of you know I have a degree in Elementary Education, but have yet used it other than to do some substitute teaching. I have been out of work with Josie for the last 6 months and the time has come to start thinking about the upcoming school year. I am updating the resume, references, and all of the other paperwork needed to apply for a position. It brings tears to my eyes thinking of going back to work and having to leave my little angel with a sitter. I keep telling myself whatever was meant to be will happen. God has a plan and if he wants me to go back already then he will make it happen, if not home I will stay with Josie. Either way, I will be happy.
I am going back to work to do some substitute teaching any day now. I have a job lined up for next week already. So, what is Josie going to do when I go back? Daddy is off that day, so he will spend some quality time with her. I am only going to sub when Brent is off of work, so it will work perfectly. I know that my first day back will be rough, but I have to do it sometime. Right?! I feel it is better to get broke back in slowly rather than all at once, such as not working until I get a job in the fall.
I will keep you posted on my first day back.
No comments:
Post a Comment