Monday, May 10, 2010

Back to Work


Today, May 10th was a sad day for me. I had to venture back to work. I have been off of work now for 11 weeks and had run out of time and had to return to work. It was a little difficult today to leave the kids this morning, but I think tomorrow will be harder. This is because 1 day ok, but 2 in a row what a killer. People ask me why I am going back with only 3 weeks left of school, well I have to is what I tell them. I have no choice.

Brent took some photos today of my big helper Josie. She fed Ogdan his bottle and burped him. She is quite the little Mommy and big helper. Good Job Josie, I knew Mommy could count on you to take care of him while I am gone.

Josie did not want me to go to work today, but when I told her she had to stay home to watch Ogdan and Daddy she was ok with it.

No comments: