Everyone knows that Josie LOVES her bath, especially a nice hot bubble bath. She has to be one of the cleanest kids that I know. She always wants to hop in with you when you are either in the shower or the tub. I mean, she will strip herself down then run into the bathroom and open the door and demand to join you. I mean what kid does that?! Oh, yeah MINE!
Not only does she love taking a bath or shower at home, but really loves it at Grandpa Terry's and Grandma Debbie's house. They recently remodeled their bathroom because of my stinky little girl. The remodel of course included a new fancy tub that I am so jealous of because I absolutley can not stand ours. It has to the most uncomfortable tub ever. The back is straight up and down, so baths really stink in them. Anyways, since they got this fancy new tub, Josie every time we go over asks if she can take a bath at their house. I am sure Debbie is tired of giving her baths, but she says she likes it. So, why does Josie love taking baths at her house you ask? Well, their new tub is really deep and Debbie fills it to the max. When Josie sits in the tub the water goes up to her boobies. It is like a mini swimming pool and she loves swimming pools. At home, we just put some water in the bottom nothing close to this. So, she is spoiled over there.
Josie on some occations will get 2 baths a day. She will jump in with Brent and then later with me. Why would I say no, she is getting clean. I just hope that when she gets older, she can limit herself to 1 bath a day (dirt depending) to save money on water or at least take 1 a day (some kids go through that stage and I hope we miss it).
The other day Brent was giving her a bath when I was summoned to the bathroom to find this (photos). Josie loves her bubble baths, so Brent loaded here up with bubbles. Can you even see her? She had a blast and when the bubbles finally faded away she demanded more. What a hoot!
1 comment:
No really. I love letting her take a bath at my house. Anyway thats what the new bathtub is for.
Post a Comment