Everyone has different food obsessions. Yours may be chips, ice cream, whatever it is it is something that your little taste buds absolutely LOVE. Last weekend, we had two wonderful birthday parties to attend to and the hightlight of the parties as Josie would say would be the mouth watering cake. Why does she love cake so much is beyond me. I could careless about cake. Half the time, I skip the cake all together. At one of the parties, the birthday boy was openning his gifts and as soon as he was finished with the last gift she yelled really loud "Done now. CAKE!" The cake is the ultimate best part of the entire party. She always asks if it is time to eat cake. She just cracks me up.
I told her it would be a little while before we had birthday cake again because we don't have any parties coming up her and I thought she was going to loose it. Poor girl and her love for cake.
1 comment:
Grandma will just have to make her a cake
Post a Comment