Today is Brent's first day back to work since Ogdan was born. He has been my lifesaver the last 3 weeks. I do not know how I would have surrived without him being home, but I would have. We all know that. I got so used to him helping out with the little ones, that I became spoiled.
Brent would take the early shift and I would take the late shift. Meaning, he would stay up with Ogdan until he needed to eat around 12:30/1:00 AM and let me get some sleep from about 10:30 PM until then. Then, it was my shift time. I was on duty from that point until Josie got up around 7 AM. Then, we would switch back. Brent would get Josie breakfast and a fire going then come and get Ogdan and let me sleep until around 11:00. It is now the perfect system, but it worked for us. That was until tonight.
Brent went back to work tonight at 6:30 PM, meaning I am home all night with both kids by myself. We will see if I can surrive my first night alone. I know I can, but Ogdan still does not sleep in his own bed and Josie takes forever to get to go to sleep at night.
So, when you say your prayers tonight, please say a little one for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment