Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa Train



Ok, so we have seen Santa riding on a sleigh, a firetruck, well now a train. Or as Josie calls it a Choo-Choo. Last weekend, Santa came to town riding a Choo-Choo. Differnt I know. So, we ventured to see Santa arrive in town riding the Choo-Choo. Not a good idea, well it is, but not totally. It was extremely cold out last weekend and the wind was blistering. The train was to arrive at 9:35 AM, so Josie and I got there at 9:15 AM. I mean Santa was not to be there for another 20 minutes and it was so cold out I did not want to stand outside in the cold longer than we had to. Well, by the looks of it when we pulled up we were late to get in line. People were lined up a pretty good distance. It took us around 1 hour and 15 minutes to get up to see Santa once the train arrived.

The train pulls up hosting Santa and people and their children board the train get their photos with Santa and off the train they go. We had to wait an hour and 15 minutes outside in the cold to see Santa. Josie refused to wear her hat and mittens. She was so excited when Santa pulled up, but did not like the waiting her turn in line. I did not blame her since it was really really cold outside. Brent was out of town hunting, so I could not con him into standing in line while we waited in the car or anything. No, we just froze our behinds off.


Josie getting on the train after waiting for over an hour in the freezing cold weather.


Look at that face! She was ready for a nap and cold by the time we got on the train.


Cheese! Look at her force that smile. She was not a happy camper at this point. To long of a wait.


Leaving the train.


Playing with the Polar Express flashlight Santa gave her.


Can you tell she really enjoyed her Candy Cane Santa gave her.










Santa waving as he gets ready to depart.


Bye Santa!

No comments: