Posing like Mommy does
There is no doubt in Brent and I's mind that Josie does not want to be like her Mommy. She is so excited to be a big sister. Everyday she takes care of her little baby by rocking it, singing to it, putting it to bed, feeding it a bottle and so on. She is just the perfect little Mommy. I just hope that once the real baby is here she is just as sweet and helpful as she is with her very own baby.
The photos below are going to make you crack up. Brent was taking some photos during Thanksgiving break of my growing tummy and of course Josie wanted in on all of the action. She ran over posed like I do to get the belly photos and went "cheese." I thought I was going to pee my pants laughing. She then went "take my picture. Cheese!" How cute is that!
Cheese!
As cute as can be!
26 Weeks along
Is my belly as big as Mommy's?
No comments:
Post a Comment