Saturday, December 19, 2009

Deck the Halls



This year Josie got into the whole decorating of the Christmas tree. Last year, she was excited and loved the lights but did not help that much. This year was the opposite she could not wait to help. She put all the ornaments on the tree. I should have taken a picture of that it was hilarious. All the ornaments were only like 3 feet off the ground and there was nothing on top. Of course, Daddy then helped her move some up towards the top. What a nice Daddy! As far as Christmas decorations go, I do not have much up. You see the decorations are up in the rafters of the barn and be being pregnant can not climb up and down the steps carrying these tubs and we all know Brent will help, but he feels that all the decorations are to much so I only had him bring down a few. There was not much in them, but with Josie's little fingers lots of stuff would get broken so I was not complaining. Please that just means more to pick up after Christmas. There is one thing I have to have him go searching for and that is our stockings.

I purchased a new stocking for the baby, but do not have ours out. Even though the baby is not here he or she still needs their own stocking. I even purchased the baby a gift even though they can not open it.

I hope everyone is enjoying all of their Christmas decorations and lights. We love to admire our tree.




No comments: