On Monday, we ventured over to Grandpa Terry's and Grandma Debbie's house to check out Brent's new baby (the tractor). It was then that we discovered that Josie is Joe Dirt's long lost sister.
If you do not know who Joe Dirt is let me give you the 411. Joe Dirt is the title of a hillarious movie with David Spade staring as the main character Joe Dirt. He is what people would call really white trashy that sports a nasty mullet throughout the movie. The photo above proves it all that Josie is a twin.
Man, I can not stop cracking up at it. It makes me want to pee my pants, I am laughing so hard. Anyways, when we were visiting Grandma Debbie was telling Josie and I all about the Halloween activities that are planned for the 31st. Uncle Eddie's birthday is on Halloween and this year we are having a costume party. Fun, huh! That just means I better get on the ball about a costume for Brent and I. Anyways, she had a bag of costumes, wigs, and such that her and Debbie were going to possibly use and inside the bag was this crazy funny wig. Josie loves hats, so on she put it and you get the photo above. She wore that wig around for quit a while, looked at herself in the mirror and kept stating "funny." Funny is right.
Do you think Josie is Joe Dirt's long lost sister?
No comments:
Post a Comment