Sunday, November 4, 2007

Our Little Cupcake is 2 Months Old Already

Our little cupcake is already 2 months old. Can you believe that? I can't. Man, has time flew by. On her 2 month birthday, we went to the doctors for our 2 month check-up and the dreaded shots. Not the best way to spend the day, but it had to be done. She is growing like a weed. Here is how she is growing:

weight: 9 1/2 pounds and is in the 18%-tile
height: 22 3/4 inches and is in the 67%-tile
head: 36.5 cm and is in the 4%-tile

So overall she is tall and skinny.

She got her 2 month shots. Yuck! She got a total of 3 in her thigh. Lets just say the nurse way not very gentle, at least not for this mommy who does not like shots. I did very well in my opinion. I only got teary eyed when Josie began crying. This was much better than I thought I would do. Josie did very well, better than I expected. So, the rest the day she felt a little under the weather and wanted to be held, so of course that is what I did all day.

What a big girl!

(It is so rough being her!)

No comments: