As of today, (well early this morning) I am boycotting Culver's restaurant. Why you ask? Well, last night Brent, Josie, and I donated an entire pickup load of stuff to Goodwill, did a few returns to Wal-mart, and then ate diner at Culver's. Not only did we eat diner, but we topped it off with frozen custard. Lets just say bad idea.
I will not go into much detail, because it is gross, but at 1 AM I became sick. Really sick. I could hardly make it to the bathroom sick. Brent woke up early before the alarm went off sick himself. So, lets just say he broke in the downstairs porcelain bowl and me the upstairs. He was not as sick as me. He was able to take some meds and off to work he went. Not me. At 3:30, I was still ill, really thirsty, and with a horrendous headache. I could barely make it to the kitchen. We did not have any Sprite or 7-Up, so I opted for plain old water. Bad idea again. Within 5 minutes up came the water. I could keep nothing down. I was sick from 1-9 AM. Not very fun I would have to say. I have not been that ill in a long time.
The conclusion Brent and I drew was food poisoning. Yuck!
Josie was not helping things today. She was really crabby and me really sick, with Brent at work. I could do nothing to get her to be quiet today. Nothing. I am running on about 2 hours of interrupted sleep. Not good. I was certain she would rest with me in bed today, but she had plans of her own I guess.
To top it off, Josie and I were suppose to eat lunch with a friend home for Thanksgiving, but unfortunately I had to call a rain check. Sorry, Kris that we had to miss lunch today. I could hardly hold my head up.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. It has to be for my sanity.
1 comment:
Jennifer, You should have called me. I would have made the big sacrifice and left work to take care of Josie. Next time call me!
Post a Comment