Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Lazy Sunday

Lets see what did Josie and I did today?

We went to church and took Grandma out to lunch for her 81st birthday. Yes, I said 81st birthday and she is healthier than ever. And that was it. Really that is. Josie took a 2 hour nap, yeah for her! I just about joined her in this activity, but I thought about it and decided it I took a nap perhaps I could not sleep tonight. I have been having a little trouble falling asleep the last few nights. So instead of taking a nap or going to the gym today to get this body back to its pre-prego self (I know it will never be the same, but I need some kind of motivation) I decided to pick up the house. It was and still is need of it. But until the magic fairies appear to do it for me I have to do it myself.

No comments: