Today, Ogdan got his very first hair cut. Can you believe it?!? He is almost 2 years old and has not had his hair cut. He did excellent! A lot better then what I had expected him to do. Josie also got her hair cut, so she went first and showed him how it was done in her words. Then came Ogdan's turn. He climbed up into the chair and lounged in the chair and sat absolutely still. I thought Brent or I was going to have to hold him while the other one distracted him infront to keep him from moving. However, that was not the case. He sat there like a champ. When he was finished he thought he was the stuff. Kept smiling from ear to ear and saying hello to all the ladies. What a ladies man already!
Take a look at our Little Man with his first Big Boy hair cut. He really does look like a Big Boy now.
Ogdan before 1st haircut:
Ogdan during 1st haircut:
Ogdan after 1st haircut:
No comments:
Post a Comment