Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Friday, December 30, 2011
38 Weeks Pregnant
Today, Brent and I ventured to my 38 week doctor appointment. This is the longest I have ever been pregnant. By now, I had already had Ogdan and Josie. I did gain 2 pounds in the past week and a half, so I tipped the scale at 131 pounds. However, today I had my boots on while on the scale. Usually, I take my shoes off but today I left them on so they don't think I actually weigh that, but close to it. I am dilated to a 3 and am 80% thined. The doctor said that if I have not had this baby by January 4th then I will be having it on the 4th. The reason for that is because on the 4th I will be 39 weeks pregnant and by regulations he can not induce someone until they are 39 weeks along. Also because when you are dilated to a 4 you are considered to be in labor whether or not you are having labor pains or not. He said that chances are when I go back to my next appointment that if I have not had the baby I will be dilated to that and he will have to admit me to the hospital. He can not have me walking around being dilated to a 4 it is just way to dangerous.
So, with that being said I will only have 1 week or less ahead of me. Ready or not this baby is on its way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment