What a workout! I know Garage Sales are lots of work, but hey what else do I have better to do with my time during the summer, right?!? The weather has not been all that great sun wise, so why not. My sister, Grandma, and I had a 2 day Garage Sale. I wish I could say that I sold all of my unwanted treasures, but that would not be true. I got rid of a bit, but not everything. I sold about half. Yuck! That is ok though, because the half that did not sell went to Goodwill and I can claim it on my taxes next year. I made $50. Not a lot I know, but hey it was $50 more than I started with. All together the sale made over $225. Not to bad for our unwanted items.
I took only a few photos (just by luck the camera was in the car). Grandma had all 4 of the kids sitting in a row and she was teaching them how to play Old Maid. It was the cutest thing ever. A memory they will all have forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment