What says fun more than a yummy McDonalds lunch at the park and playing? Nothing. Josie and Ogdan love going the park, so one Sunday Grandma Grace and I decided to take out lunch to the park and play. The kids had a blast. After playing, we walked down along the river and out on the pier. Some of the boats that drove by where huge. Of course, Ogdan could not take his little eyes off of them. The weather this day was perfect. Not very warm about 72 degrees, so it was perfect.
Every Sunday the kids and I go to church with Grandma Grace (well we do skip occationally) and then out to eat. Usually we eat fast food, but hey I don't have to make lunch at least. I have been doing this church then lunch with my Grandma since I was a baby. So, it is considered a tradition in my books. Josie every Sunday can not wait to see Grandma at church and go for lunch. I think sometimes that it is her highlight to her week. That is because it is every week the same thing well not always the same food place.
Overall, we had a blast at the park. Hopefully we can do it again soon, however the weather will have to be cool and not hot.
o
No comments:
Post a Comment