Friday, June 10, 2011

Best of Friends


I know that as my children grow they will probably learn to hate eachother. But right now, I am enjoying the simply moments that they are the best of friends. Ogdan always wants to do what big sissy is doing, know where she is at, and play with her toys. For the most part, Josie loves to teach him new things, play with him, and just have fun. She is a little mother hen when it comes to making sure he is doing what he should and should not be doing. I was able to capture this sweet moment of the two of them playing with Josie's letter biscuit toy the other day. You press a letter and it will say the letter and sound. Josie was teaching Ogdan how to use it, teaching him the letters and sounds, and trying to get him to repeat what they said. It was very precious!





No comments: