Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mask


I was doing some serious cleaning out of closets and drawers since I have been on Spring Break from school this week. I have tackled the dreaded hall closed, medicine cabinet, under the bathroom sink, drawers in the bathroom, Josie's closet, and a junk cabinet in the kitchen. In my cleaning out, I discovered some buried treasures. One of which was a facial masking cream. You rub the mask on and then wait 10 minutes and peel it off. So, Josie and I tried on the cool beauty treatment. It has been in the hall closet for who knows how long. Well, I know now why it was buried underneath all of the treasures.

Josie and I put the masks on eachother and let them dry. Ok, so far. Well, when it came time to peel them off she started to yell at me. "Mommy it hurts. Stop. etc" I kept telling her it can not hurt and such. We ended up just washing it off with a wash cloth. I just thought she was doing her little Josie thing when she says it hurts but does not really. Well, come to find out she was not joking. It did hurt like a mother. I wanted to cry as I was peeling mine off. It felt like it was pullying the hair out or something. So, this fun Mommy/daughter thing I thought we were doing did not turn out to be very fun. I let Josie throw the cream in the trash following this.

Perhaps, we can find something not so hurting to do next time.



No comments: