Take a look for yourself and see if you think Ogdan liked his cake.
Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Yum...Cake...
I think Ogdan has found a new love in life besides his Mommy, Daddy, and Sissy...CAKE! He loved it! I mean what more could a one year old love than pure sugary cake. The little pig at all the first car that he could before starting to throw it on the ground. That is what he does when he is full and finished. He just simply starts to throw it on the floor. All I can say is if we had a dog they would be in heaven in the amount of table food that ends up on the floor after mealtime at our house. What gets me is after he gets down and he is ready for a snack he turns into a dog himself and comes over to his highchair and looks for left over food crumbs to snack on. It is a hoot! He gets really mad if I clean up the floor, because there is nothing left for him to snack on.
Take a look for yourself and see if you think Ogdan liked his cake.











Take a look for yourself and see if you think Ogdan liked his cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment