The other day she wanted to feed Ogdan his entire dinner, so I let her. Ogdan and Josie had fun with this adventure. I got her the food and opened it, got Ogdan all ready and let her have at it. She did excellent! She would play airplane with him, which made him start laughing. It was great because I could finish making our dinner while she was keeping the little man occupied and happy. He ate wonderful for her eating all of his veggies and fruit. She even gave him drinks. "Big bite" she would keep telling him and he actually listened. Not only that but she made him use sign language for 'more' at times also. She is such an excellent helper. What would I ever do without her?
Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Little Mommy
Josie is going to be a great Mommy 40 years down the road. Yes, 40 years. She is always mothering Ogdan whether it is good or bad. Making sure he stays out of things, doesn't have things he is not suppose to, etc.
The other day she wanted to feed Ogdan his entire dinner, so I let her. Ogdan and Josie had fun with this adventure. I got her the food and opened it, got Ogdan all ready and let her have at it. She did excellent! She would play airplane with him, which made him start laughing. It was great because I could finish making our dinner while she was keeping the little man occupied and happy. He ate wonderful for her eating all of his veggies and fruit. She even gave him drinks. "Big bite" she would keep telling him and he actually listened. Not only that but she made him use sign language for 'more' at times also. She is such an excellent helper. What would I ever do without her?









The other day she wanted to feed Ogdan his entire dinner, so I let her. Ogdan and Josie had fun with this adventure. I got her the food and opened it, got Ogdan all ready and let her have at it. She did excellent! She would play airplane with him, which made him start laughing. It was great because I could finish making our dinner while she was keeping the little man occupied and happy. He ate wonderful for her eating all of his veggies and fruit. She even gave him drinks. "Big bite" she would keep telling him and he actually listened. Not only that but she made him use sign language for 'more' at times also. She is such an excellent helper. What would I ever do without her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment