Tonight, we ventured into town to purchase Brent a new wedding ring since he lost his. At least that is the story that he is telling me. We had forgotten the difference in jewelry stores. At one store a ring a one price and the exact same ring meaning size, fit, width, and carat was a completely different price. I mean like a difference of like $150 dollars. Why is that? Oh well, we still got him a new one. Hopefully, he does not loose this one anytime soon.
Well, we did come home with a new ring for him and some ideas for me for a new ring. No, I did not loose mine, however I was told that if I would like a new ring to start looking. Well, I will get a new one, once I find the exact one that I want, but no go so far. I am not in any hurry because I know this one will probably be the last one that I get.
Josie even tried on some jewelry herself. It was so cute. The sales person was talking and showing Josie some kids jewelry that was in the case and she placed out her hand for the lady to place a ring on her finger. I started to laugh as she sat on the counter. The lady pulled out a pair of ear rings and she stated "no this" while pointing to the ring and putting her hand back out. This is a girl that know exactly what she wants. Josie doesn't even have her ears pierced. So, the lady obeyed her request and got the ring out for her to try on. Josie loved it! "Pretty" she told me. The ring was just a little big on her ring finger, but would have probably fit on a different finger. It was just to cute. Perhaps someday she will get a ring of her own I told her.
No comments:
Post a Comment