Saturday, November 21, 2009

Leaves


Josie and her I am so done with this photo.

There is always a plus and minus to having large trees in ones yard. They make your yard look nice in the summer and provide you with much shade and such, however when fall comes around they are one big pain in the behind. Being where we live, we have lots of large adult trees, which makes our yard looks really nice. However, when fall comes around they provide a disaster area. My father loves to work out in the yard and have his yard manicured just right (at least he used to really bad when I was younger). From seeing how nice his yards were always kept, I became like him. I love having a clean yard! Every year, I try to decorate and manicure my yard to look even nicer. For example, this year I added some landscaping boulders, rock, and moon flowers. Next summer, we have more possible lines lined up such as a split rail fence, new garage, and of course new flowers.

So, since Fall is here a few weeks ago, we took advantage of the warm weather and did some much needed yard work. Josie and I raked up the leaves just around the house and came up with 2 large piles. Josie did not like much of playing in them, mostly because she was tired but did not want to take a nap. Imagine that! Then we lit one of the piles on fire and let me tell you since the pile was so big the flames were huge and at one point I was like crap I am going to catch the pine tree on fire because the wind was slightly blowing my large flames.

Here are some photos of our day in the yard.








This pile is just from 1 tree.







This pile is just from 1 tree. Dear Lord, I know.

No comments: