Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Attitude

I was talking to someone the other day about the funny things that Josie does and it dawned on me that I have not posted this hillarious story about Josie. It has been a few weeks ago now, but Brent, Josie, and I went to Steak-n-Shake after dance class for dinner. Brent had finished eating his meal and I just finished my meal, when the incident occured. Brent for some reason eats super fast, so he was waiting on Josie and I to finish. When I was done, he was like thank goodness. Josie had 2 french fries left on her plate and in the hurry for some reason that he was took her plate away from her. I thought to myself "oh dear god." Josie LOVES french fries and I knew it was coming. She turned to Brent who took her fries away from her and with an angry face, teeth clenched together, turned and pointed to Brent. She started yelling at the top of her lungs "Don't take my fries." Everyone in the resteraunt turned and looked at us. It was really embarassing,but really funny at the same time. I started to laugh uncontrollably because I knew she was going to do something. She loves her fries and taking them away from her I knew was a bad idea. She kept starting at him. I told Brent to give her back her plate and let her finish her supper like he and I finished ours. Once, she had her plate back she ate her 2 fries, then put a smile on her face and was good as gold. I could not stop laughing over the situation that I was crying. Let's just say Brent learned his lesson on that day not to touch her food ever again.

No comments: