Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HELP

REWARD


As some of you know, my dog has gone missing. I let her outside to use the restroom Sunday evening and she did not come back. It was around 11 PM. I usually let her outside off of her leash at night, because she does her thing and comes right back to the door. She doesn't like to get her feet wet and by then the grass is damp. Also, she is ready to go to bed in her very own bed. So, she does not mess around. I always let her out while I brush my teeth and then let her back in when I am done. However, that did not happen Sunday night. She never came back to the door. I ended up going out and yelling for her and nothing. I even searched for her and nothing. I drove up and down the road, walked, yelled, everything. The neighbor lady heard me and came out to help. I was up until around 1:30 AM Monday morning looking for her and nothing. I was then up Monday by 7:00 AM to continue my search. Nothing. I do not have any clue where she has gone or what has happened to her. Below is an aid I have out on her. If you know anything please let me know. Please send out the word to all of you friend, family, or anyone who may be able to help me find her.
Like I have told someone "Please help me find my one-year-old daughter's best friend." That is what she is to Josie. They play together all the time and since she has been gone I can tell that Josie looks for her, but can not find her.

Lost: 2 ½ year-old brown & black Yorkshire Terrier Dog named Halle, mostly brownish in color, wearing a pink collar, recently groomed so hair is very short, small dog only weighing 5 lbs, last seen August 31. If you have any information please contact me.

No comments: