Josie spent the night at her Grandma Debbie's House on Sunday, January 16th. I did not have school on Monday and she didn't have work either. Meaning that Ogdan and I got some much needed Mommy and Son time. Brent was working so it was just us to party animals. Debbie was going to bring back Josie around lunchtime, but their plans changed. Josie had a little lunch date and shopping with her Grandma, Aunt, and Great-Grandma before returning home around 5 PM. Meaning Ogdan and I had the entire day to ourselves. Ogdan was in heaven. No one to steal toys from him, yell at him, or hurt him in any way. He would crawl over to Josie's door look at me, give me this evil look of I am going to do something I know if Josie was home I would get yelled at for and go barreling into her room. He played with her toys that normally she would yell at him for (well depending on the toy), but since she was gone he got to play with them all. He even makes this weird laugh now sometimes that is kind of evil. I eventually had to close her door just to keep him out. I did not want him to damage something of hers or find something small and choke.
So, instead of playing in her room he raided the kitchen. He loves to dig out pots and pans. At the sitters, the kids clear out her cabinets and get inside and play. So, at home he tries to do the same, but can not get them open. This makes him very upset. But the one that he can get into is the towel drawer. He loves taking out all of the towels. So, that is exactly what he did. When I asked him what he was doing he just flashed his adorable smile and started to chuck more out. That was until I caught him trying to get into the drawer that I had to draw the line. I did not want his chunky butt breaking the drawer and I am sure Brent would have killed me for that one.
Overall, we missed Josie, but we had fun just Mommy and Ogdan.
No comments:
Post a Comment