Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Josie!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Josie!

Man, I can not believe that my little girl is already 2 years old. Where does the time simply go? When I look back at all of the old photos is seems like yesterday that she was just a baby. She has grown up way to fast. Brent and I wonder all the time what we simply did without our little angel. She is absolutely everything to us, and we could not imagine life without her. Perhaps, that is why she has only spent the night away from us once in her whole 2 years here on earth. All she has been talking about for the last few days is how she gets to eat birthday cake on her birthday. We (Josie and I) made cupcakes together for the special occassion. I will post those photos later. So, today marks a new page in her life. It is her GOLDEN BIRTHDAY! Born September 2, 2007. She will go to the doctors on Friday for her 2 year appointment and shots. Yuck! I will let you know how she stands compared to other children her age after that appointment. Since she is 2, we are going to start treating her more like a big girl. Even though we do not want to, we feel we need to. She is a big girl now, no longer a baby. Well, she will always be our baby, but you know what I mean. This means we will be putting away the high chair for good (only big girl booster seats) and converting her crib to a big girl bed (I hope this one goes well). Next, we are going to tackle the bink (aka pacifier). She does really good with the pacifier only wanting it at night time, but we have been telling her for sometime now that big girl 2 year olds do not use pacifiers and she agrees, so we will see who wins that battle. I don't know about you but my money is on Josie. I spoil her rotten!

Take a look for yourself and see how our little stinker has grown over the past two wonderful years.


Fresh out of the oven


Baked to perfection


Signed, sealed, and delivered


Josie's 1st birthday


Our big 1 year old


Look Mom, no hands!


Ta-Da


Big Girl/Big Sister here I come

No comments: