Brent and I go round and round in the mornings when it is time to get up. Brent is the kind of person that as soon as the alarm goes off he gets up, while I on the other hand have to hit the snooze button at least once or twice before rolling out of bed. Yesterday, was a bad morning for me. I have to set 2 alarm clocks, one electrical and one battery. This way if I hit snooze in my sleep, I still will not be late. Well, yesterday my alarm went off and Brent turned it off instead of hitting snooze. The 2nd alarm did not go off for some reason. At least, neither one of us remember it going off. If it did, he had turned it off without me knowing it. Well, to make a long story short. I woke up at 7:36 AM. Not good. I have to be at work at 8:00 AM. So lets just say it was a very rushed morning. Teeth brushed, hair brushed, got dressed and out the door I went. I could have killed Brent. He was so lucky that I woke up and looked at the clock or who knows what would have happened.
So, I need your help. On the side of the blog there is a poll about what you do in the morning when the dreaded alarm clock goes off. Please take the poll and let us know what it is that you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment