I guess it is time to start searching for a life jacket her size. Better to be safe than sorry. Right?!
Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Skipping Rocks
We all have Spring Fever. Josie can not get enough of the outdoors. I can not wait to put up her Christmas present, Playhouse. She is going to love playing outside in it this Summer. Josie and Brent usually walk around the yard everyday through the trails and down by the lake to see the "geese." She can actually say it really well and when you ask her what they say she will honk. It is adorable! They love to throw rocks in the pond, so I was not surprised to see Josie playing in the rocks up by the house and throwing them and bringing them to Brent. I guess she just wants to practice her skipping rock skills that way when they go back to the pond she can out throw her Daddy.
I guess it is time to start searching for a life jacket her size. Better to be safe than sorry. Right?!

I guess it is time to start searching for a life jacket her size. Better to be safe than sorry. Right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment