Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
"Presley"
Josie and I ventured over to see Presley this evening. It has been several days since I have seen her since I have been a little ill for the last few days. I did not want to get her sick, so I stayed away. Even though it was killing me to do so. I was really eager to see how Josie would do with her. She did great! She did not care that I was holding her or for her cries. She was more concerned on what Jacob was doing and playing with him. She would simply look at her and say "baby." When you asked her to say "Presley," she would try her very best. It is actually pretty good, you can actually tell what it is that she is trying to say. Here are a few photos of the cute little gal.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment