My worst fear in life has come to close. I decided since today was such a gorgeous day outside that I would wash and wax the Explorer and get it ready for winter. Yuck, I hate winter. Anyways, so I was cleaning out the inside when I just about had a heart attack. At some time one of Josie's zip-lock bags of Cheerios had fallen out of her diaper bag and was on the floor in the back seat. Fine right?! WRONG!!!! Some thing, well a MOUSE had gotten into the bag by eating a whole through it. How can I confirm this, well it had left me a few presents if you know what I mean on the floor. How in the world can it get inside of the car? So, the Explorer got an over haul. Everything came out. I vacuumed it out, through away the gum, so there is ABSOLUTELY NO food in the car. I cleaned out the council, glove box, you name it I did it. I no trace of the mouse thank god. I just pray that however it got in the car, it got out. If I come across it when driving down the road, I know right now I will have a wreck.
I am deadly afraid of mice. The other day I thought I heard a mouse while getting Josie in the car to go to the sitters house. However, I just thought it was in the garage, so I hurried and got out to the garage, but now I know it is in the car with me. OH MY GOD!
Please say a prayer that it has found a new home outside of the car, so that I do not have a car accident and hurt myself and/or Josie.
No comments:
Post a Comment