Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Classroom
Lots of people have asked me what my classroom at school looks like, so I decided to post a few work photos. This classroom is still under construction. I still do not have everything the way that I want it and even now there are things that I would like to change and do differently. This is the teacher side of me, changing things to make them better. I want my classroom to appear as if I have been teaching there for a while, so it has lots of color that are very inviting and appears attractive to the eye. My classroom is the only classroom in the entire school that has 2 doors. Why? I do not know, but it makes it very unique. I love to display students hard work. Here are a few of my classroom photos. Enjoy!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment