Sunday, February 24, 2008

Upgrading...

How many pictures on the average do you take in a month? 10, 50, 300.

Well, the time has come for a possible upgrade. As most of you can tell, I love to take photos of my little angel. I take on an average of around 400 pictures a month of Josie. That is right 400! Can you believe it. I am constantly snapping photos. I do not want to miss a beat. After much discussion, Brent and I are seriously looking into purchasing a new and improved camera. There is nothing wrong with my camera right now, but we would love a really good camera. Right now, I have a 3.2 megapixal camera and are looking at a 10.1 megapixal camera. Lets just say that this is a huge jump. Not just in quality, but in price also. The cameras are considered SLR's, which are cameras that professional photographers use. They are the cameras that depend on the item you want a picture of, you the change lenses.

I have always loved snapping photos and now expanding. Lets just say this is a new profound hobby, but an expensive one at that. I am even considering taking some photography classes to get even better. Can you believe it?

I am unsure what type of camera to get, so if anyone has any suggestions please send them my way.

I am working on Josie's scrapbook, so I need some really good photos. Right?!

No comments: