Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweet Thing

Our little girl has grown into such a feisty little individual. She definitely has a mind of her own, which is great. This morning she was having a good old time with Daddy talking, laughing, and screaming. I think we may have to invest in ear plugs or something. She can get really loud. I think Josie has developed his type of personality. God help me! But she has some of my traits also.

Last night, I left my little cutie to take Grandpa Terry to the eye doctors and do some errands. Brent had his handful with her he said. She had her good moments, but then also some stubborn moments . I went shopping to get Josie a new pair of jeans. The pair she has on in the photo above are 0-3 months. They fit her perfect, but are becoming short. So, with all of the summer apparel coming out I thought that I better go get her a pair while I can still find them. I had the hardest time. Who would have thought baby jeans would be so difficult. Baby Depot, Kohls, Sears, Macy's and still no jeans. I finally found a pair at JC Penney's. Yeah, right! I purchased a 3-6 month pair, but when I got home and tried them on Josie no go. They were way to big. They just fell off of her when I picked her up. She is very tiny for her age as you can tell. So, that will be something I will have to return. Josie was so happy to see me when I got home, as I was to see her. I was only gone for a few hours, but it seemed like forever. I do not know how I will be able to go back to work. I will just miss her to much.


No comments: