Friday, February 15, 2008

Cutest Baby Ever


If this is not the cutest picture you have ever seen....then you are not my friend. Just kidding! Isn't this photo so cute though? About a month ago, we went and had Josie's picture taken professionally that way I could make some adorable valentine's for the people she loves. I just needed one package of photos to make my cards, but when I say this photo I just had to purchase it also. Wouldn't you have done the same thing? This is Josie to a "T." She always has those cubby two fingers in her mouth not sucking on them, but licking and chewing on them. This photo is how she always is smiling with her hands in her mouth. Well, I guess it could be worse, she could have her feet in her mouth which she can now do. That is right she will lay on her back and place her feet in her mouth. Talk about being flexible. I would love to be able to bend and move the way that she does. Just look at her face it is so "I know I shouldn't be doing this but I am to cute to get into any trouble."
We went out for dinner this evening and Josie was a perfect angel, which was a relief. She just sat there and was all good. Smiling, talking, and blowing bubbles onto anything. Everyone in the resturant just loved her. Well, who could blame them with checks like hers.
Have a Happy Friday night!

1 comment:

peggy.rogers said...

She is the cutest ever....Thanks for the Valentine's Day Card. It was adorable!
Love- Aunt Peggy